Colgate Max White One Professional
Colgate Max White One Professional is a take home, tray-based, whitening system.
It is specially formulated to remove tooth discolouration due to foods, tobacco and other stain-causing materials.
Your dentist or oral hygienist takes an impression of your teeth and makes up a cast. Then whitening trays are made for you to whiten your teeth at home at a time that is convenient to you.
- Clinically proven
- Use for as little as 30 minutes per day
- 6% hydrogen peroxide
- From Colgate
- Visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days
- Convenient and easy to use
Patient Instructions for Tooth Whitening System:
- Load gel into your bleaching tray made by your Dentist
- Brush teeth, then insert tray. Adapt tray sides to teeth
- Remove excess gel with clean finger, tissue or soft toothbrush
- Follow dentist's instructions. If significant sensitivity occurs, stop treatment and consult dentist
- Clean tray with soft toothbrush and cool tap water.
- Store tray in case provided
- Do not use household bleach to whiten your teeth
- It is recommended that pregnant or lactating women not use bleaching systems
- Keep gel out of heat/sunlight
- Do not freeze
- Tooth fillings and crowns do not respond to tooth bleaching
- Foods and juices high in acid may cause sensitivity
- Do not use tobacco products or eat while bleaching
If you have questions about this treatment, please ask your dentist.
Go back to Treatments and Fees